Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- Easily add natural elements into your Christmas decor with these simple rustic patchwork wood stars. Free patterns and tutorial.
- An easy way to add natural elements into your Christmas decor, build a rustic Christmas Tree from pallets or barn wood.
- A beautiful farmhouse Christmas tablescape with rustic elements, mixed metals, and natural greenery. Perfect for a hosting a holiday dinner! | @worldmarket and ad | Christmas Tablescapes | Holiday Tablescapes | Decorating for Christmas | Dining Room Holiday Decor | Holiday Home Decor Ideas | Tips for Decorating for the Holidays || Lauren McBride
- This DIY rustic homemade walnut shell manger Christmas ornament can be made by both kids and adults. Handmade ornaments like this kid-made baby Jesus in the manger are perfect for the Christmas tree. You can also use this craft as a part of a nativity sce
- Holiday Housewalk 2015 | Classic and Rustic Modern Christmas Farmhouse: Gather inspiration from the Holiday Housewalk 2015 with a modern farmhouse decorated for Christmas using rustic and classic decor.
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Nativity printable. Looks colorable, and the backdrop could easily be changed to look less like a stable.
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .