Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- For a nice decorating on the stairs we tied up some tree branches and berry branches with an elegant light green ribbon. As added to this entourage is tiny Christmas ornaments in the middle to give it that Christmas vibe!!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- Hey there! Join us on Instagram and Pinterest to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks! Hey friends! Hope everyone is having an awesome Thanksgiving break! I am here today to share a quick and cute advent calendar I made! This also makes a super cute Christmas Card display! Here is how …
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates