Photo via: mydesiredhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Mind – My Life: Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- Sweater presents– lovely Christmas decor and easy to make!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- Easy DIY Cardboard Christmas Trees
- My 3 Favorite Christmas Decorations EVER. And the little fella and I made them together. SO easy, and you will TREASURE them!!!!! (hand print Christmas tree, hand print Santa, foot print family of snowmen)
- Easy DIY Button Christmas Card via My Favourite Things
- This is so cute! Chocolate peppermint reindeer bark is a fun Christmas treat thats super easy to make. My kids would love it!
- Remind friends and family of the true meaning of Christmas with these two adorable DIY Grinch Christmas ornaments! Learn to make them with my easy tutorial!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.