Photo via: lc.pandahall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mrs. Clause Café Iron on Kitchen towel – Craft
- Upcycled Wood Tray Gets a Mrs. Claus DIY by coconutheadsurvivalguide.com. Ive been hanging onto this old Fetzer crate for awhile, waiting for the perfect opportunity to upcycle it. Ill take you through the steps for the DIY to make the Mrs. Claus Cookie Co tray, and send you to the source for a free printable. Who is ready to leave out some milk and cookies for Santa?
- I had to share a closer image of @carr_bethany gingerbread village she baked and decorated. I had a hard time getting a close up shot of the village You can find the templates and recipe on @betterhomesandgardens website. Wreath is from @wintersteenfarms Cake stand and marble cheese boards are from @williamssonoma
- Should you appreciate arts and crafts you really will appreciate this website!
- the website is annoying to use. Its a sales company. BUT – the ornaments are so in the style of the ones that Dad and Grandma made — our trees were gorgeous!
- Victorian cone tassel (or pincushion) This is so adorable! (Explore the website to find a kit for this sweet pincushion.)
- This is my favorite Website to buy matching family PJs. Every year they have the best selection! Wouldnt they make a cute family photo?!
- stocking suffers on gifts to put on tree. There are other money origami instructions at this website: www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com
- Website that allows you to turn your picture into words. Cute idea, for home or as a gift! First song lyrics Anniversary gift ideas anniversarygifts
- DIY Handprint Christmas Tree Cards – lovely card for the kids to make (great for a class activity or Christmas party too!)
- Modelarea unui ren de Crăciun. Master class (17)
- Egg Carton Bells Christmas Craft for Kids~Take them along caroling, use them while singing songs in class, or just make them to have fun playing at home!