Photo via: julieshomesteadingjournal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Crochet snowflake – Reminds me of the lace on my sisters wedding dress.
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Free Color Your Own Christmas Tag Printable- for when the kids wrap their parent gifts? … or just for me
- A Very Prim Christmas wooden tree sign. – this gives me ideas… wooden Popsicle sticks with ribbon to attach them… maybe
- Beaded Tree Tutorial. Reminds me of something I would see in my Great-Grandmothers house at Christmas.
- Christmas trees, what’s not to love? But sadly, living in a small apartment doesn’t allow me to partake in a 3 metre high tree with all the trimmings, unless Ben and I want to sleep out in the liftwel
- How to make tiny Christmas trees out of wire – Im pinning this to my jewelry board cuz I have a form to help me make these into earrings.
- OMG so easy. I need to make me some of these how to make easy DIY tomato cage Christmas trees
- Ruffle no sew tree skirt….can someone make this for me???
- Thats So Cuegly: Christmas Crafts Shared by April Lentkowski Lead Designer Origami Owl 40135. Visit me at www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlAprilSki and at aprilski.origamiowl.com!!!!