Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Frosty Mason Jar Lantern | 16 DIY Christmas Lanterns Ideas To Brighten Up Your Home
- DIY Peppermint Candles – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own mason jar candles! These make a great Christmas gift idea!
- how to make your own mason jar lid snowy scene – this is great for holiday decor or ornaments – – everything miniature is just so extra cute
- Make a Cute Mason Jar Santa Like This One for The Coming Christmas | Diy And Crafts Idea VISIT US AT – https://www.facebook.com/RisingStarsEvents/events
- What a great tradition to start…. Have family put money in mason jar throughout year. At Christmas time, choose someone to bless (anonymously). On Christmas eve, deliver by Ring and Run. THAT is the Christmas spirit!
- Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home from Fresh Mommy Blog!
- These mason jar Christmas decorating ideas are so pretty! Such a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to add some Christmas decor to your home!
- Have a magical Christmas without spending a fortune. Learn how to save money at Christmas with these money saving tips and enjoy your Christmas in style.
- Mix water with Elmers glue and brush the inside of the mason jars. Add glitter of your choice to the inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Let dry and add a tea light! by lorid54
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project? More
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve