Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Month of Merriment // DIY Sweater Stocking — Treasures & Travels
- Sweater presents– lovely Christmas decor and easy to make!
- I am considering making a big version of this for my tacky sweater
- Make DIY snow globes with your Best Buddy. This easy and awesome craft is great to do during the winter months! This DIY snow globe is great a small gift; create matching or unique designs with your buddy! All you need is a baby-good jar, water, water proof super glue, a small figure, and glitter.
- Like this idea but putting the kids wish lists for Santa or their favorite things of the year inside and making one each year for each kid!
- Orange Cranberry bread from the Idea Room. This is such a pretty bread and I bet it tastes delicious. I definitely want to try making this one soon.
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- Naughty List notice – would be fun to put one of the toys on here (like the mean mermaid) and have the mermaid tie up the elf
- Ravelry: Twig the Snowman African Flower Crochet Pattern pattern by Heidi Bears
- Found this idea on Pinterest, loved it! My Hubby discovered he actually IS crafty while making this. He did an amazing job! He made 3 total, which we gave as gifts at Christmas. (This one was a gift for my Dad & Stepmom.)
- Totally making these Plastic Spoon Christmas Trees this year from One Project Closer
- Share Tweet Pin Mail Summer’s just around the corner and that means only one thing; memory making time. And what could possibly be a …