Photo via: blog.tattly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- These melted bead ornaments are SO BEAUTIFUL! And theyre so easy to make with pony beads! You can hang them on the Christmas tree, or use suction cup hooks on the window to turn them into sun catchers.
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Recycle your crayons to make them much more fun to play with. You can even buy a cheap pack from the shop for about 30p to do this with!
- Creating Colorful EASTER EGGS using crayons. A fun + creative way to decorate Easter eggs with the kids. Tutorial @ www.JennaBurger,com
- crayon melt christmas ornament kids can make inspired by the book the day the crayons quit
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More