Photo via: houseandgarden.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- How to make these diy foam stamps at home with kids in a wonderful open ended way! The possibilities with this are endless. Use this to teach kids patterning, their name, shapes and in arts and crafts projects! This simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to create and make your own stamps.
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- DIY Pillow Slipcover Tutorial! Looking to spruce up those boring couch pillows in hopes of glamorous holiday ones? Or perhaps you wish to change them out for additional seasons? Follow this step by step tutorial to see how to save oodles of money by making your own slipcovers!
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Anthropologie Inspired Stocking. Make your own with this tutorial and save your dollars! make stocking
- This Joy to the world embroidered ornament will make a perfect addition to your Christmas tree. Learn how to make your own with the tutorial below.
- Make your own gorgeous penguin felt stuffie with this printable template and step-by-step tutorial from the Lia Griffith studio.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!