Photo via: jackielopina.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins are the best muffins you will ever taste! They are soft, fluffy, and practically melt in your mouth. I love how quick and easy they are to make. You wont find an easier muffin recipe! Serve these muffins for breakfast, brunch, or just because you cant stop thinking about them!
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends! | MomOnTimeout.com Christmas candy recipe
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- If you love music these DIY Musical Ornaments are the perfect craft project to decorate your tree with this year! Make your own with your favorite pages of sheet music and empty glass ornaments.
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Creamy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes will rock your world! These potatoes are the best I have ever had! They are so creamy and super easy. They make the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or really any meal. I love that you can make ahead and they are ready when we sit down to eat.