Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jute String Mini Wreath Ornaments – Love Create Celebrate
- Make these easy toy soldier ornaments with your students or personal children. It will be a simple, cheap, and FUN ornament children will love to create and parents will love to display. You Will Need: -9 mini Popsicle sticks per desired ornament -glue gun-black, blue, and red marker -gold glitter glue -ornament hook My first …
- Turn regular pine cones into these fabulous DIY Pine Cone Ornaments with just a few supplies and add a rustic touch to your Christmas tree this season.
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Rustic popsicle stick Christmas ornaments. Perfect for hanging on the tree, using as cute gift toppers, or for use in a pretty Christmas vignette. Fun Christmas craft to do with the kids as well!
- I saw these all over Pinterest last year. And, pinned them so I would remember to make them for this Christmas. Unfortunately, the pins I pinned, didn’t lead to a good recipe. So, I ended up trying a few common recipes for homemade ornaments and will share some helpful tips. This seems to be the … … Continue reading →
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Aah…good ol’ popsicle sticks. You buy the bulk box at the craft store and feel like you will have craft sticks for the rest of your life haha! Here are some adorable Christmas popsicle stick crafts/ornaments to make and use them up. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents, etc. for the holidays (and they’re cheap …
- I like this Rustic Wood Slice Fingerprint Wreath Ornaments preschool craft because it’s very simple. You will need just a few items to pull this together. Plus, they are fast to make yet personal because it’s made with the child’s fingerprints. I just lov
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- DIY Natural Holiday Bauble Ornaments Terrarium. Make some related glass ball ornaments then make them into a hanging string or hang in the window!
- Star ornament – A glue gun, yarn, and some cardboard, and youre in business to make these charmingly rustic little trinkets. Get the how-to instructions at redbookmag.com and click through for more DIY holiday gift ideas.