Photo via: deliacreates.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this great alternative DIY Christmas tree with just a tester pot of @DuluxUK paint. Click now to see the how to and celebrate the 12ShadesofChristmas with us!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- A colorful craft project to make with the kids, these craft stick flower pots are glue-free! A perfect handmade gift to give for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation.
- Part of our classic English Christmas collection, these fun Plaid Ornaments are hand painted in festive red and green with gold accents for extra holiday sparkle. Mix them with our glass Pinecone and Squirrel Ornaments to create the look of an English woodland holiday.
- Could you believe that these gorgeous winter flower burst ornaments used to be toilet paper rolls? Give em a makeover with some coffee filters and red paint, and youll have a beautiful ornament to hang on your tree. Click through for the tutorial and for more trash-to-treasure holiday ideas.
- Create Lighted Gift Boxes to use as Outdoor Christmas yard decorations. By using basic materials found at any local hardware store, or some you might even have laying around the yard, plus string lights and festive fabric, we’ll show you how to make your own lighted Christmas presents!
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- Handmade Christmas Gifts: 12 Simple Homemade Holiday Presents! 12 EASY and inexpensive DIY gifts that are perfect for this holiday season! Dont spend a fortune on Christmas gifts! Check out these beautiful, fun, and easy homemade gift ideas right now!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- See the video and tutorial to make a gorgeous wreath by using spray painted pinecones with your favorite colors.