Photo via: hoosierhomemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these adorable Mini Snow Globe Ornaments with simple supplies and little time! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- This mason jar candle holder features an adorable snowman catching a snowflake on the tip of his nose. A perfect addition to your holiday decor or a gift for someone special! 100% hand painted and coated with an acrylic sealer. *candle not included Have a question? Need a custom order? Feel free to convo me
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- how to make your own mason jar lid snowy scene – this is great for holiday decor or ornaments – – everything miniature is just so extra cute
- Need thoughtful, homemade, inexpensive gift ideas? Mason jar gift recipes make great DIY gifts for nearly everyone for most any occasion. Here are recipes for Friendship Bean Soup, Reeses Pieces Cookies, Raspberry Brownies, a Mani Pedi in a Jar and more plus youll find free printable gift tags to help make gift giving even easier. Gifts in a jar are especially perfect for teachers, friends, neighbors, babysitters, and mail people.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Pom poms can add great amounts of fun to any activity, but there is more to them. You can use pom poms to create amazing crafts, your kids can also participate in creating these fun crafts. Pom poms can be made at home if you dont want to buy them off the store. Here is our collection of the best crafts you can easily create with pom poms.
- How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea.
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor