Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Make a glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe for Christmas this year! A great winter craft to make if you arent expecting a White Christmas where you are. Can be used as a calm jar, too!
- Make these easy toy soldier ornaments with your students or personal children. It will be a simple, cheap, and FUN ornament children will love to create and parents will love to display. You Will Need: -9 mini Popsicle sticks per desired ornament -glue gun-black, blue, and red marker -gold glitter glue -ornament hook My first …
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- This easy DIY snow globe is made out of a few simple materials. A great gift idea or easy kids craft!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea.
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.
- This “Joy” Mason Jar Tablescape DIY can be created in minutes! Paint Mason Jars with Red Montana Gold Spray Paint. Tip: Prep mason jars by washing them in warm water. make sure they are completely dry then spray paint them, its best to do multiple layers allowing each coat to dry. While you are allowing …