Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags – Perfect for Christmas in Your Choice of Colors via Belvedere Designs Blog
- DIY gift tags for your holiday gifts. Spread Peace, Love and Joy with these gorgeous gift tags.
- 6 Simple Mason Jar gifts with Printable Tags to make gift giving easy and inexpensive for even the hardest to shop for on your Christmas list!
- Make your own printed designs for holiday and beyond with this diy roller stamp tutorial! merrymodcloth
- Front Door with Moss Covered Christma Joy Letters from Uncommon Designs
- shaped clay decorations with stamped phrases and gold pen detailing
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- These DIY Scented Ornaments would be so fun to make with the kids are gifts or gift tags! LOVE!
- Make your holiday decorating and gift giving easy with these free printable vintage Christmas sheet music pages! Just print and frame for easy decor and gifts.
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags | This red car with the Christmas tree gift tag will make gift wrapping easy! Find it on Todays Creative Life
- Part 2 of these DIY gift tags is the stars, which I added on with @Qtips! I loved partnering with @Qtips this holiday to make DIY gift wrap easier. I used a Q-tips cotton swab to apply a tiny bit of glue above the painted tree and stick on a gold confetti star. Its a tiny detail that makes these gift tags so cute! QtipsHack