Photo via: kentuckykindergartenkorner.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- DIY Origami Paper Star Cards Kids Can Make. These cute paper cards are fun for kids to make for New Years, Christmas, Thank You Cards, or Birthdays.
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- A fun Christmas project to do with your kids – paint wrapping paper together! A few simple ideas to keep it cute and fun for everyone.
- – I think I could have the kids make these to add to cards? Love it!! joulukortti
- DIY Handprint Christmas Tree Cards – lovely card for the kids to make (great for a class activity or Christmas party too!)
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- This is so cute! Chocolate peppermint reindeer bark is a fun Christmas treat thats super easy to make. My kids would love it!
- Paint Chip Christmas Trees | 20 + DIY Christmas Cards for Kids to Make