Photo via: cutesycrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Make DIY snow globes with your Best Buddy. This easy and awesome craft is great to do during the winter months! This DIY snow globe is great a small gift; create matching or unique designs with your buddy! All you need is a baby-good jar, water, water proof super glue, a small figure, and glitter.
- A great stocking stuffer. lol Im so doing this to people this year!… Okay, but seriously batteries arent a bad idea, especially if you know theyll be getting something that needs them.
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea.
- A $5.00 thrifted glass cloche gets turned into the perfect Christmas snow globe! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- This “Joy” Mason Jar Tablescape DIY can be created in minutes! Paint Mason Jars with Red Montana Gold Spray Paint. Tip: Prep mason jars by washing them in warm water. make sure they are completely dry then spray paint them, its best to do multiple layers allowing each coat to dry. While you are allowing …
- This DIY rustic homemade walnut shell manger Christmas ornament can be made by both kids and adults. Handmade ornaments like this kid-made baby Jesus in the manger are perfect for the Christmas tree. You can also use this craft as a part of a nativity sce
- Hope y’all had a great holiday weekend! Maybe you finished your Christmas shopping already, but if you’re wanting to go a little more homemade this year, we’ve got a DIY for you! This simple DIY takes just a few minutes, and it’s very inexpensive. Look at your local craft store (I shop at Michael’s) for […]