Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .
- Another pinner wrote: Heres one quick and inexpensive idea of a gift I made. What teacher doesnt like tea? Take a mason jar and fill it with a variety of yummy teas. Tie a cute tag on, and there you go!
- Have you ever noticed that dish detergent bottles are kind of shaped like a body? We didnt until now! Once dressed up in glitter and silver, this empty container rightfully earns a starring spot at the top of the tree. Click for more DIY (and super cheap) Christmas crafts.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Make these adorable Mason Jar Lid Ornaments for your tree, or add them to packages! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Simple DIY Snowman Mason Jar Vase. Easy Christmas decor idea also makes the perfect gift. Easy crafts to do with your kids or just for yourself.
- DIY Christmas Crafts : DIY Santa Tulle Wreath Tutorial @jess7481 @mdicentes @justantcan this is super cute and easy!!i bet we can get like $10 ish for this!
- Free printable cookie mix in a jar gift-great DIY Christmas gift idea and so cute with the mason jar!
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!