Photo via: api.shopstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ♢ Have the entire world on your wall! ♢ I will be happy to accommodate individual requests regarding color, motive and dimensions upon request. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • W H A T • Y O U • G E T ♢ old wooden planks with ♢ world map motive made of ♢ black nails and ♢ beige wool ♢ You will get an individual created map just for you because every picture is handmade and absolutely unique. This special piece of art will be signed and dated on the bac…
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- If youve got an hour, you can make this beautiful winter pine cone wreath! Gather some pinecones and a few sprigs of greenery and follow this tutorial from A Piece of Rainbow on Remodelaholic.com
- If youve got an hour, you can make this beautiful winter pine cone wreath! Gather some pinecones and a few sprigs of greenery and follow this tutorial from A Piece of Rainbow on http://Remodelaholic.com
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Join Jill Hoven for an Advent Bible Study on Jesus, The Light of the World.
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- Youll never believe what this tree stand used to be….a cardboard box! After lining the cardboard with rope and using hot glue to keep it in place, this cast-away cardboard becomes a decorative flourish that hides an ugly tree stand. Click for more trash-to-treasure DIY Christmas crafts.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so