Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nine different Christmas trees which can be left as they are or decorated. The trees are knit flat and are approximately 6.5 x 10 cm (2.5 x 4 inches). They are perfect for making baubles, garlands and other decorations.You will need:• Cascade 220 yarn, about 7g per tree, in Forest Green (8267), White (8505) and Brown (8686).• 4mm (US 6) needles.• A tapestry needle.• Toy stuffing.• Optional: decorations such as sequins, beads, small buttons, sleigh bells, scraps of coloured yarn, ribbon or em…
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- Make a fish bowl snowman decoration for Christmas! Use 3 different sized fish bowls and make a Christmas scene in each one with cotton balls or small white pom poms for snow. Add Santa Claus figurines, little trees, bells, or a nativity scene. Then add a top hat and a scarf! What a great idea from Loretta …
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- DIY Christmas Trees Perfect For Small Spaces -Hang Christmas lights on the wall and hook ornaments onto the lights to create a glowing statement so grand, you wont even miss the real deal.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Scored these small antique urns on Craigslist for next to nothing!!! I filled them with lots of evergreens and HUGE pinecones for simple and lush holiday decor, and a fast Christmas tablescape.
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- shell trees – great project for those that live in the hot beach climates! These are cute, Ive decorated a tree with shells, but this is a beautiful decoration.
- DIY-Anleitung für ein Fadenbild im Botanik-Stil, Wanddeko selbermachen, einrichten / crafting inspiration: picture made of strings, botanic, home decor via DaWanda.com