Photo via: nobiggie.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Brighten up your bathroom with these cheerful and happy bathroom printables. These are great for the kids bathroom, but I love them for my own, too! choosefriendly sponsored by hello products
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- Ho Ho Ho Wood Plank sign – simple, fun, and creative – love the lights too! Youve finished your Christmas crafts and cookies and now its time to put up your Christmas decorations. Youre going to love these Christmas ideas!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- These DIY Scented Ornaments would be so fun to make with the kids are gifts or gift tags! LOVE!