Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas Stockings • A round-up of amazing Christmas stocking Tutorials and Projects! Including, from handmade and homegrown, these lovely diy Christmas stockings.
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Weve put together a festive craft that will have the entire family getting creative to design original homemade Christmas ornaments. Best of all, you can find everything you need to make these at Dollar Tree for just $1 each!
- These melted bead ornaments are SO BEAUTIFUL! And theyre so easy to make with pony beads! You can hang them on the Christmas tree, or use suction cup hooks on the window to turn them into sun catchers.
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- Snowman made from reclaimed pallet wood. He has a red bird nesting on his hat brim. He wears a burlap scarf. You can choose red or natural. A wire