Photo via: m.musely.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See my Christmas Home Tour! Lots of festive holiday decor ideas mixing metallics with black and white. www.settingforfour.com
- Neutral and Elegant Christmas Home Tour and decorating tips – see my front porch, foyer, family room, dining room and Christmas tree with festive glam decor ideas.
- Christmas Home Tour 2016 | Harlow & Thistle
- Our Victorian home decorated for Christmas… Take a holiday tour and see all my DIY Christmas decorating ideas!
- Good morning! Im working on some projects around the house this weekend and trying to get started on Christmas decorating. Dont you just love how cozy Christmas lights make your home feel? ☺️ One of my favorite parts of Christmas time is the lights. Hope your all doing something fun this weekend! 👏🏻👏🏻
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- Branch Out! Decorating with Branches • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials! Make iced branches!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Awesome DIY Christmas Home Decorations and Homemade Holiday Decor Ideas – Quick and Easy Decorating ideas, cool ornaments, home decor crafts and fun Christmas stuff | Crafts and DIY projects by DIY Joy | Christmas Ornament Table Decor Idea | http://diyjoy.com/diy-christmas-decor-holiday-decorations
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Take a stroll through this beautiful, cozy Christmas Home tour featuring natural colors with pops of red!