Photo via: mommyinsports.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- Make your holiday decorating and gift giving easy with these free printable vintage Christmas sheet music pages! Just print and frame for easy decor and gifts.
- Christmas trees made from vintage maps, but you could also use books, sheet music, or fun patterned paper.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- These easy candy Santa Hat Sleighs are perfect for neighbor gifts, teachers, or anyone! And they are so easy that little kids can help! What a simple DIY Christmas craft for kids!
- If you love music these DIY Musical Ornaments are the perfect craft project to decorate your tree with this year! Make your own with your favorite pages of sheet music and empty glass ornaments.
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- A list of 10 great ideas for Christmas traditions to start with your family. These are great for kids and toddlers, and there is so much fun inspiration for celebrating the holiday!
- Rustic popsicle stick Christmas ornaments. Perfect for hanging on the tree, using as cute gift toppers, or for use in a pretty Christmas vignette. Fun Christmas craft to do with the kids as well!
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.