Photo via: pinklover.snydle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make DIY snow globes with your Best Buddy. This easy and awesome craft is great to do during the winter months! This DIY snow globe is great a small gift; create matching or unique designs with your buddy! All you need is a baby-good jar, water, water proof super glue, a small figure, and glitter.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Make a glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe for Christmas this year! A great winter craft to make if you arent expecting a White Christmas where you are. Can be used as a calm jar, too!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Pom poms can add great amounts of fun to any activity, but there is more to them. You can use pom poms to create amazing crafts, your kids can also participate in creating these fun crafts. Pom poms can be made at home if you dont want to buy them off the store. Here is our collection of the best crafts you can easily create with pom poms.
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- This fun holiday craft makes pretty Christmas trees using paper plates that is great for all age groups from toddlers, preschool, and even older kids!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?