Photo via: sweetpaulmag-digital.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- This Joy to the world embroidered ornament will make a perfect addition to your Christmas tree. Learn how to make your own with the tutorial below.
- Tutorial: How to make personalized, monogrammed, and custom ornaments for the Christmas tree! DIY!
- Get creative this Christmas with clear ornaments! This simple DIY would make a unique addition to your tree or the perfect personal touch for handmade gift giving.
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- If you love music these DIY Musical Ornaments are the perfect craft project to decorate your tree with this year! Make your own with your favorite pages of sheet music and empty glass ornaments.
- Dress up ordinary, white balls with some black-and-white designs — just make sure the ornament you buy is safe to bake in the oven. Click through to find out how its done and for more homemade DIY ornaments to spruce up your tree.
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…
- Could you believe that these gorgeous winter flower burst ornaments used to be toilet paper rolls? Give em a makeover with some coffee filters and red paint, and youll have a beautiful ornament to hang on your tree. Click through for the tutorial and for more trash-to-treasure holiday ideas.
- More than 26 Child Made Christmas Ornaments to hang on the tree this Christmas