Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs – These smell just like gingerbread and they are so cute! No weird ingredients or fake fragrances, not even essential oils so you know youll have all the ingredients! These would make adorable holiday gifts!
- This Lump of Coal Rice Krispie Treats Recipe is fun to make and receive around Christmas! Oreos and food coloring help these treats look just like coal!
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- Who doesnt like bath fizzy bombs? Save money and make them at home with this fun DIY project!
- Love to pamper yourself? Here is a great DIY on how to make your own lavender bath bomb for a calming and gentle bath.
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by LUSH! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Pin now, make later!!
- For holidays and birthdays, homemade cards are my favorite! With just a stack of colored paper, markers, and glue, my kids and are making these adorable bouquet of hearts cards for Valentine’s Day. We will make some to share with… Continue Reading →
- I love this easy to follow tutorial on how to make homemade bath bombs. Great holiday gift DIY idea.
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends! | MomOnTimeout.com Christmas candy recipe