Photo via: cuded.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- This random acts of kindness Christmas calendar was created just for kids. Theyre all acts of kindness that kids can do on their own.
- Random Acts of Kindness Elf Arrival Letter and gift ideas for your Elf on the Shelf. Encourages kids to give back and be Secret Santa.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Little Miss Lovely Photography – Christmas Advent Calendar :: Countdown to Christmas
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.