Photo via: kerraftycreations.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these DIY rustic pallet ornaments with a few popsicle sticks and some jute string!
- Make these easy toy soldier ornaments with your students or personal children. It will be a simple, cheap, and FUN ornament children will love to create and parents will love to display. You Will Need: -9 mini Popsicle sticks per desired ornament -glue gun-black, blue, and red marker -gold glitter glue -ornament hook My first …
- keep the tops from milk and juice bottles – make mini wreath ornaments for the tree.
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Create these adorable mini diorama ornaments with the kids this year plus 50 more great ideas for homemade ornaments!
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Add burlap to a string of lights to create this lighted burlap garland – something a bit different for a handmade Christmas decoration!
- DIY Seashell Seahorse Art – a fun project using a burlap canvas and mini seashells to create a seahorse. Cute nautical art!
- Save your babys first sock and create a simple, frugal ornament to celebrate their first Christmas!
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – DIY Cracked Marble Necklace for Fun DIY Jewelry Idea – DIY Moon Pendant for Easy DIY Lighting in Teens Rooms – Dip Dyed String Wall Hanging – DIY Mini Easel Makes Fun DIY Room Decor Idea – Awesome Pinterest DIYs th
- Turn mini stuffed animals from fast food kids meals into Christmas ornaments. It takes very little effort and the kids love it.