Photo via: kittyfalol.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- keep the tops from milk and juice bottles – make mini wreath ornaments for the tree.
- Card Display Wreath Made from Clothespins | 51 Hopelessly Adorable DIY Christmas Decorations
- Stars made from book pages
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- stampin up card ideas – Christmas Tree made with swoosh stamp, glitter and snowflakes punches.
- Letter wreath made by gluing Christmas berries from the craft store to a wood letter. Gorgeous!
- Save those metal jar tops and paint to your hearts content More
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- NOEL letters made from rustic wood plus a simple wreath. Love this presentation.