Photo via: momentswithmandi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ♢ Have the entire world on your wall! ♢ I will be happy to accommodate individual requests regarding color, motive and dimensions upon request. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • W H A T • Y O U • G E T ♢ old wooden planks with ♢ world map motive made of ♢ black nails and ♢ beige wool ♢ You will get an individual created map just for you because every picture is handmade and absolutely unique. This special piece of art will be signed and dated on the bac…
- Minute to Win It game for Bible Skills this Sunday. Each team gets a point for every letter they use to spell out books of the Bible in one minute. Using an oil drip pan and magnetic letters. Should be fun!
- Hey there! Join us on Instagram and Pinterest to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks! Hey friends! Hope everyone is having an awesome Thanksgiving break! I am here today to share a quick and cute advent calendar I made! This also makes a super cute Christmas Card display! Here is how …
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- And He shall be called … the Light of the world
- Every night leading to Christmas read a scripture by candle light and 25 Christmas Traditions to Start Right Now on Frugal Coupon Living.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- For a nice decorating on the stairs we tied up some tree branches and berry branches with an elegant light green ribbon. As added to this entourage is tiny Christmas ornaments in the middle to give it that Christmas vibe!!
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- This DIY rustic homemade walnut shell manger Christmas ornament can be made by both kids and adults. Handmade ornaments like this kid-made baby Jesus in the manger are perfect for the Christmas tree. You can also use this craft as a part of a nativity sce
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies. Summer cant come soon enough, but at least, I can eat these cookies while I wait for warmer weather. This is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They are light and fluffy with the perfect hint touch of lemon and a creamy glaze drizzled on top.