Photo via: deco-in.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix water with Elmers glue and brush the inside of the mason jars. Add glitter of your choice to the inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Let dry and add a tea light! by lorid54
- Giant thrift store basket updated with spray paint from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- This “Joy” Mason Jar Tablescape DIY can be created in minutes! Paint Mason Jars with Red Montana Gold Spray Paint. Tip: Prep mason jars by washing them in warm water. make sure they are completely dry then spray paint them, its best to do multiple layers allowing each coat to dry. While you are allowing …
- Pretty idea, mason jars covered with lace or twine and a candle inside.
- mod podge old lace over styrofoam cone, let dry, remove from cone and spray paint gold or silver. fill with white lights and embellish with a star. Make different sizes for awesome grouping! @Larissa Swanson
- 3 Ways to Decorate with String Lights
- 20 Christmas Sign Ideas With Lights
- Sparkle Balls! Plastic cups stuck together, with Christmas lights inside. Full tutorial at link
- A vintage table decorated with tea lights & pine in simple glass jars.
- Setting branches in a vase by using spray foam. Do this with straight branches to hold christmas lights.
- See the video and tutorial to make a gorgeous wreath by using spray painted pinecones with your favorite colors.
- clear bulb. stickers. spray paint. – place stickers on bulb, spray paint over bulb and stickers. Peel off stickers and left with a clear area where stickers were and painted area around.