Photo via: christmas.snydle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- * n o e l *
- DIY Wooden Passepartout Frames | s i n n e n r a u s c h
- ♢ Have the entire world on your wall! ♢ I will be happy to accommodate individual requests regarding color, motive and dimensions upon request. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • W H A T • Y O U • G E T ♢ old wooden planks with ♢ world map motive made of ♢ black nails and ♢ beige wool ♢ You will get an individual created map just for you because every picture is handmade and absolutely unique. This special piece of art will be signed and dated on the bac…
- Lalbero di tramezzini è unidea originale da proporre come antipasto a Natale o durante il cenone di Capodanno.
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- winter wonderland in a glass
- Garrafas e placas com o que você espera do próximo ano (Decoração de Natal | Christmas decor)
- LOVE this! O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song. | Personalize your Christmas decor with a DIY lettered pallet sign! Full tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- I am assuming these are K cups. More
- Sending Christmas cards is a great way to heighten the festivities of the holiday season. Here are 8 Places to find Great Christmas eCards online this year.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Disneylands Hot Chocolate Recipe | Even though it doesn’t get too cold at the Disneyland Parks in the winter, it’s cold enough that you’ll want a jacket…and some of their AMAZING Hot Chocolate from the Napa Rose Restaurant in the Grand Californian hotel.