Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Deck the halls with faux greenery and berry picks this season to add a natural element to holiday decor!
- Deck your halls in starry garlands with the help of our handy video
- Easy Mod Melt Snowflakes – if youre looking for a DIY Christmas idea – this is the perfect project for you. Make these snowflakes to decorate your tree, your mantel, or even your tablescape.
- With no time to spare this holiday season, weve got you covered! Heres 25 awesome diy gifts you can make in the comfort of your home in less than an hour!
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- These melted bead Christmas ornaments will add a bright and colorful cheer to your tree! Simply pour in the beads, bake, and add the string! These DIY Christmas ornaments are perfect for kids!
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.