Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas. Combine orange slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, ginger, vanilla, pine branches and anything else that smells great with water and let simmer in a dutch oven on the stove all holiday season long. Featured product includes: Food Network dutch oven. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Enjoy the tantalizing scents of fall and the holiday season with this all natural homemade body lotion recipe. This incredibly moisturizing Gingerbread Body Lotion contains coconut oil and Shea butter in addition to a handful of spices and essential oils to create a luxurious body lotion that will soften and hydrate your skin. This DIY beauty product also makes great homemade Christmas gifts for friends and family.
- ~ 6 ways to make your home smell like Christmas…DIY Christmas Scents – Homemade Potpourri and Scented Decor
- Its easy to accumulate a lot of Christmas ornaments from one holiday to the next – and not all of them end up on your tree! Here are 6 ways to decorate with Christmas ornaments without a tree.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Paint pine cones any color for any season! Its no longer reserved for winter decor, you can use pine cones to spruce up your home decor and style any season! Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_7704016_paint-pine-cone.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …