Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .
- Part 2 of these DIY gift tags is the stars, which I added on with @Qtips! I loved partnering with @Qtips this holiday to make DIY gift wrap easier. I used a Q-tips cotton swab to apply a tiny bit of glue above the painted tree and stick on a gold confetti star. Its a tiny detail that makes these gift tags so cute! QtipsHack
- Hello! How is it that it’s still only early December, yet I feel like I’m already caught up in the holiday rush. We’re going to a party this weekend and hosting another get together next week, and somewhere in there I need to do some holiday shopping (and wrapping, and Christmas card writing…). It’s easy…Read More »
- Festive Christmas Crafts to get you in the holiday spirit that the whole family will love. Most of these ideas can be made in no time at all. Get all the info at TidyMom.net
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Show off your Christmas spirit with a fresh new t-shirt or hoodie. We offer hundreds of designs and free US shipping with two or more items.
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Homemade herbal gifts are a delightful way to share our love for everything herbal. Instead of joining the holiday shopping rush, we can take the time to slow down and enjoy the creative process of making simple gifts for those we love. Homemade herbal gifts for friends and family is a great way to spread love and good health. Enjoy this inspiring list of 20 easy to make herbal gifts.
- Nine different Christmas trees which can be left as they are or decorated. The trees are knit flat and are approximately 6.5 x 10 cm (2.5 x 4 inches). They are perfect for making baubles, garlands and other decorations.You will need:• Cascade 220 yarn, about 7g per tree, in Forest Green (8267), White (8505) and Brown (8686).• 4mm (US 6) needles.• A tapestry needle.• Toy stuffing.• Optional: decorations such as sequins, beads, small buttons, sleigh bells, scraps of coloured yarn, ribbon or em…