Photo via: thescrapshoppeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Planning Ahead for A Financially Stress Free Holiday (With Printable) –
- Candles on a cake stand – so easy for any holiday or season!
- Recipe for Homemade Turtle Clusters – Oh how I love Turtle Clusters and they are even better when they are homemade! So I believe I’ll try these this Holiday season!
- Candy Cane Name Holders – What a great looking (and cheap!) idea for decorating your table for dinner this holiday season. diy
- You Are What You Eat – Do you fancy an infographic? There are a lot of them online, but if you want your own please visit http://www.linfografico.com/prezzi/ Online girano molte infografiche, se ne vuoi realizzare una tutta tua visita http://www.linfogra
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies made from scratch is a must-have for the holiday season.
- Mini gingerbread whoopie pies are the perfect little treat for the holiday season! Make this for all your festive gatherings!
- Get your children ready for the holiday season with these 40 creative Christmas crafts for kids. From toddlers to older kids there are crafts here for all!
- Learn to make these sweet Holiday Gnomes out of fleece and foam cones! Super easy craft for the holiday season. via @thelovelymrsp
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- These mini Christmas trees are so cute and would make adorable tree ornaments too! Plus, they are a great craft for the kids this holiday season.