Photo via: busybudgeter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youve got an hour, you can make this beautiful winter pine cone wreath! Gather some pinecones and a few sprigs of greenery and follow this tutorial from A Piece of Rainbow on http://Remodelaholic.com
- If youve got an hour, you can make this beautiful winter pine cone wreath!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- With no time to spare this holiday season, weve got you covered! Heres 25 awesome diy gifts you can make in the comfort of your home in less than an hour!
- DIY Rustic Christmas Paper Cone Wreath makes such a gorgeous Holiday Statement! The Gold Glitter Pine Cones in the center add such a unique touch too. This is a tutorial any one can make!
- Looking for ways to decorate your home for every season? Follow this simple DIY and learn how to make a wreath for your door. This wreath tutorial will show you how to use artificial eucalyptus and silk flowers from Afloral.com to create a decoration you can update throughout the year.
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- 16 inspiring gift wrapping hacks on how to make instant gift bags and beautiful gift wraps in minutes, using re-purposed materials for almost free! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!