Photo via: justapinch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I’m figuring out how to incorporate Christmas into our everyday activities. With a toddler in tow this year, I’ve been making a list of fun crafts we can do together. I can’t wait to hang them up all over our home.
- Looking for a unique holiday gift idea for everyone on your list this Christmas? The Heritage Collection blown glass ornaments are crafted with the ultimate care and are sure to become a holiday tradition for many years to come. Give one of these 20+ holiday gift ideas away this season, like the Winter’s Bird Blown Glass Ornament from Hallmark!
- If you are looking for a quick and easy way to spruce up your kitchen this Christmas these Christmas Cabinet Ribbon Decorations are the way to go! A simple holiday DIY!
- Easy Mod Melt Snowflakes – if youre looking for a DIY Christmas idea – this is the perfect project for you. Make these snowflakes to decorate your tree, your mantel, or even your tablescape.
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- Hope y’all had a great holiday weekend! Maybe you finished your Christmas shopping already, but if you’re wanting to go a little more homemade this year, we’ve got a DIY for you! This simple DIY takes just a few minutes, and it’s very inexpensive. Look at your local craft store (I shop at Michael’s) for […]
- Metallic Tribal Tattoo Ornaments – if youre looking for an easy way to decorate for Christmas, these glossy ornaments with metallic accents are a perfect DIY idea and a simple gift, too!
- I will start my list of recipes for this holiday season with these cute snowmen made of eggs. I used hard-boiled eggs, a carrot and some peppercorns. These snowmen are a very nice addition to your holiday appetizer platter. Oh and this will make eating eggs more fun for your kids as well ;).
- Print and cut your own candy huggers at home, the perfect way to treat the little ones this Holiday season. Printable templates by Lia Griffith.