Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- So….I saw this Pottery Barn wreath and fell in love. And then I saw the price and thought, ‘I can make that’. Who is with me? Who has done that before? Yeah, I know you have. That’s why you are my tribe. It was on. I ordered my supplies from Amazon, ran to Walmart for …
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Still looking for a way to upgrade those decade-old Christmas stockings? Just print out individual portraits of your loved ones and attach with a pretty ribbon. Its easy, but has a big impact. Click through for the tutorial and for more ways to personalize your Christmas stockings.
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.