Photo via: bystephanielynn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- I’m figuring out how to incorporate Christmas into our everyday activities. With a toddler in tow this year, I’ve been making a list of fun crafts we can do together. I can’t wait to hang them up all over our home.
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- A tree sprouting up indoors, sparkling with lights and ornaments, always looks magical. But the six here have a fairy-tale wonder all their own, with glittery gems, snowflakes that never melt, and woodland birds with ribbons in their beaks. Most bewitching? The decorations are easy to make, so you can tell your own Christmas story.
- For some reason Im obsessed with gift tags this year, especially free printables, but I might just have to make some of these cause they are so cute.
- I saw these all over Pinterest last year. And, pinned them so I would remember to make them for this Christmas. Unfortunately, the pins I pinned, didn’t lead to a good recipe. So, I ended up trying a few common recipes for homemade ornaments and will share some helpful tips. This seems to be the … … Continue reading →
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…