Photo via: christianpf.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- Put a bucket upside down in a large basket; small tree in small stand goes on top cover with fur/blanket or other fabric.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- thank you pinterest! … upside down command hook. How to hang a Wreath on a cabinet or outside storm door How dumb do i feel right now!!!! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Make a fish bowl snowman decoration for Christmas! Use 3 different sized fish bowls and make a Christmas scene in each one with cotton balls or small white pom poms for snow. Add Santa Claus figurines, little trees, bells, or a nativity scene. Then add a top hat and a scarf! What a great idea from Loretta …
- In love with this adorable olaf ornament! Put some cute vinyl on it!
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…