Photo via: krokotak.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Love to pamper yourself? Here is a great DIY on how to make your own lavender bath bomb for a calming and gentle bath.
- DIY lavender bath bombs. How to make your own homemade bath bombs!
- You can learn how to make holiday foot scrub with this easy to follow tutorial.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Learn how to make bath bombs with this DIY Bath Bomb Recipe for Rainbow Sherbet Bath Fizzies! These brightly colored bath bombs are perfect for summer and look just like ice cream!
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- Did you know you can buy Redbox gift codes? This is such a great Neighbor Gift Idea. They have 3 free printable tags and have a tutorial on how to get Redbox codes.
- How to make a decorators bow… a step-by-step tutorial… great for holiday wreaths, tree-toppers, or on a special gift!