Photo via: istockphoto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Remind friends and family of the true meaning of Christmas with these two adorable DIY Grinch Christmas ornaments! Learn to make them with my easy tutorial!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Easy birth of Christ Christmas ornament to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
- Free printable gift boxes. Love these free printable Christmas gift boxes! Such an easy way to gift wrap!!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins are the best muffins you will ever taste! They are soft, fluffy, and practically melt in your mouth. I love how quick and easy they are to make. You wont find an easier muffin recipe! Serve these muffins for breakfast, brunch, or just because you cant stop thinking about them!
- FAITH-BASED HOME DECOR: Discover how your home decor can not only set a welcoming, God-honoring atmosphere in your home but how they can be an integral part of how your family discovers the deeper meaning of Christmas!
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- Oven roasted Cranberry Dijon Glazed Ham from The Food Charlatan. Aint nothin better than an oven-roasted glazed ham I say! This recipe uses fresh cranberries, meaning its perfect for the holiday season! I love the zing that the dijon mustard adds too. Its super easy to throw together! Make it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or Sunday dinner!