Photo via: lovemaegan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hi everyone! I dont want to forget to tell you that today is my day up on the Fancy Pants…
- I have just one expectation for my stocking on Christmas morning – it must include chocolate. This year, I’m hoping for a cello bag of marble bark topped with buttery cashews and jewele…
- I love making these sweet first Christmas ornaments! They just melt my heart❤️
- When I first started off on Pinterest, I saw some adorable Rag Dolls that Rummage had made with her girls – their dolls are just TOTALLY adorable and you simply must click through and take a peak! And I pinned it to make with MY KIDS one day. I couldn’t wait for Red Ted’s and …
- 30 Fun Diy Repurposed Toys Ideas – I could probably make one of these with just the things I find in my couch!!!
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- Good morning! Im working on some projects around the house this weekend and trying to get started on Christmas decorating. Dont you just love how cozy Christmas lights make your home feel? ☺️ One of my favorite parts of Christmas time is the lights. Hope your all doing something fun this weekend! 👏🏻👏🏻
- For holidays and birthdays, homemade cards are my favorite! With just a stack of colored paper, markers, and glue, my kids and are making these adorable bouquet of hearts cards for Valentine’s Day. We will make some to share with… Continue Reading →
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- My Mind – My Life: Homemade Christmas Ornaments