Photo via: backtothebooknutrition.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When I first started off on Pinterest, I saw some adorable Rag Dolls that Rummage had made with her girls – their dolls are just TOTALLY adorable and you simply must click through and take a peak! And I pinned it to make with MY KIDS one day. I couldn’t wait for Red Ted’s and …
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Good morning! Im working on some projects around the house this weekend and trying to get started on Christmas decorating. Dont you just love how cozy Christmas lights make your home feel? ☺️ One of my favorite parts of Christmas time is the lights. Hope your all doing something fun this weekend! 👏🏻👏🏻
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- For some reason Im obsessed with gift tags this year, especially free printables, but I might just have to make some of these cause they are so cute.
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- I love this craft. Seriously – if you have a girls group or a little bit of time with your sister – you must must MUST makeover some dollar store nutcrackers. If you dont have a sister, a soul sister or blood sister or whatever….a brother will do. Just make sure you feed him first 🙂 This is…
- This is so cute! Chocolate peppermint reindeer bark is a fun Christmas treat thats super easy to make. My kids would love it!
- French Silk Pie. I have tried many French silk pie recipes, and this one is the easiest and the tastiest! I love the fluffy, rich chocolate mousse with the homemade whipped cream. This is one of the best desserts you will ever make! There is never any leftovers and I always get asked for the recipe.