Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Hello! How is it that it’s still only early December, yet I feel like I’m already caught up in the holiday rush. We’re going to a party this weekend and hosting another get together next week, and somewhere in there I need to do some holiday shopping (and wrapping, and Christmas card writing…). It’s easy…Read More »
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- So….I saw this Pottery Barn wreath and fell in love. And then I saw the price and thought, ‘I can make that’. Who is with me? Who has done that before? Yeah, I know you have. That’s why you are my tribe. It was on. I ordered my supplies from Amazon, ran to Walmart for …
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]