Photo via: yourhomebasedmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Tutorial on how to make heating pads…sooo easy and they look so cute~ You pick your favorite fabric!
- Sew Dog Gone Cute: Wreath Ornament: How To
- So cute! Love these easy Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Brownies. A perfect Christmas holiday party dessert for chocolate lovers.
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Three simple Cookies In A Jar recipes. These make perfect gifts for Christmas, birthdays, house warmings or any occasion. This tutorial give easy instructions on how to create these jars.
- Sweater presents– lovely Christmas decor and easy to make!
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ these festive little cookies are so easy to make and perfect for your Holiday Parties and Christmas Cookie Exchanges! Just 5 ingredients!! recipes thefrugalgirls
- DIY Bow Box Ornaments – So cute and easy to make!