Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- mod podge old lace over styrofoam cone, let dry, remove from cone and spray paint gold or silver. fill with white lights and embellish with a star. Make different sizes for awesome grouping! @Larissa Swanson
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Rustic popsicle stick Christmas ornaments. Perfect for hanging on the tree, using as cute gift toppers, or for use in a pretty Christmas vignette. Fun Christmas craft to do with the kids as well!
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- Bold striped black and white gros-grain ribbon and clustered gold tone ornaments (a few silver for accent)
- These DIY Scented Ornaments would be so fun to make with the kids are gifts or gift tags! LOVE!
- sweet and easy with a punch styrofoam big head pins and ribbon can see something similar with star shapes in gold or silver dark blue ribbon perfect craft for kids
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …