Photo via: alittlecraftinyourday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make These Stunning Bleached Pinecones with These Tips
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Learn how to make your own here Made using a clear sphere ornament, tissue…
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- How to Make Cinnamon Scented Pinecones | eHow
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- See the video and tutorial to make a gorgeous wreath by using spray painted pinecones with your favorite colors.
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- Sew Dog Gone Cute: Wreath Ornament: How To
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com